WE TAKE CARE OF YOUR SAFETY! YOU JUST ENJOY!
In the current "new normal" situation, the Sa Torre Apartaments family opens its doors applying the national and international security measures for SARS-Cov2 recommended by the Ministry of Health and the WHO.
In particular, our family has the direct support and advice of a doctor, with which we have developed an internal cleaning protocol adapted to our spaces, as well as strict control of the health of our workers and visitors.
Summary of Covid's general prevention and detection measures:
1. Strict disinfection following the official recommendations of all apartments and houses at the entrance and exit of customers.
2. Each accommodation will be provided with the necessary cleaning products to prevent our employees from entering the homes during the clients' stay.
3. All our staff will apply contact prevention measures
4. Change of sheets and towels will be provided as many times as the client wishes without additional cost.
5. Repeated disinfection will be carried out in the common areas (buttons, doors, toilets, reception, etc.)
6. Disinfectant solutions and soap will be provided in several common areas.
7. Buffet breakfast will not be possible at the moment, so breakfast will be served at the terrace table by our cafeteria employees.
8. All clothes will be washed industrially at 60-90ºC
9. It is recommended to do the self-check-in electronically to avoid the shared use of pens.
10. Unfortunately you will not be able to greet or shake hands with the clients to welcome them.
11. The body temperature of all our staff and customers will be taken upon arrival.
11. If any traveler has symptoms (fever, neck pain, cough, loss of smell or taste, abdominal pain, joint pain, etc.), they must notify the reception (0034 649644709) and we will manage the contact with 112 and we can even make an initial assessment in the room since we have a doctor in the family.
12. As far as possible, a safety distance should be maintained between clients from different families.
Thanks for trusting us,